Lovell, Lovell, Isern & Farabough is currently seeking to hire for the following positions:
Lovell, Lovell, Isern & Farabough, LLP is hiring a full-time administrative assistant. Duties include initial document preparation, scheduling, research, correspondence, communications, electronic filing, and internal filing.
Responsibilities of this administrative assistant will include:
- Drafting, revising, and editing letters, contracts, agreements, deeds, and other written documents, and relatedly collecting and analyzing information.
- Scheduling attorney deadlines, meetings, hearings, and trials.
- Communicating with courts, clients, and other attorneys to obtain and transmit information and documents.
- Collecting data and researching for client matters.
- Maintaining internal client matters and files.
- Filing into existing client litigation matters (whether electronic or via mail)
- Maintaining client confidence by keeping client/attorney information confidential.
- Collaborating with co-workers on various tasks.
Qualified applicants should have:
Knowledge of Google Docs, MS Office, Adobe Acrobat, and other office software; intuitive familiarity with online data systems, apps, and software; strong detail orientation; strong deadline orientation and time management skills; the ability to prioritize and multitask; excellent written and verbal communication skills; strong organizational skills; respect for confidentiality and discretion.
Background checks may be conducted. Applicants should have a high school diploma or GED. Prior experience as an administrative assistant is preferred but not required.
All applicants should include a list of their hobbies and other activities outside of work as part of their application.