Injuries are a fact of life. People are hurt every day on the road, in their homes, at work, or while patronizing a business. Most of the time, injuries are relatively minor; however, sometimes an accident can lead to serious injuries. When an accident causes severe harm to you or a loved one, it makes sense to talk to a personal injury lawyer and determine what caused the accident. Lovell, Lovell, Isern & Farabough, LLP is here to discuss your injury and see what we can do to help you recover.
When a severe accident occurs, it can dramatically impact your life. You could be permanently disabled and looking at a lifetime of medical treatment. You might not be able to work anymore or care for your family members. Treating your injury could result in costly medical bills and other expenses you can’t afford. You and your family could be facing years of diminished earnings. Staring down these financial realities can be daunting; however, if your injuries were caused by the negligence of an individual or an organization, you could be entitled to compensation to help cover related costs and alleviate some of your suffering.
The team at Lovell, Lovell, Isern & Farabough, LLP will discuss your personal injury claim with you to determine what happened, who could be at fault, and build a strong case to not only help you recover damages, but also to hold the responsible parties accountable. We want to do our part to make sure no one else has to suffer like you did. We will examine all details of the accident and determine who was to blame. Even if you think you might be partly to blame for an accident, there are states – like Texas – where fault can be shared and you may still be entitled to compensation. Our team will work hard to make sure you get the maximum payout you deserve, including money to help with things like medical bills, lost income, property damage, and pain and suffering.
Personal injury laws can be complex and vary from state to state. Although it may be overwhelming to think about starting a lawsuit while injured, it is important to talk to a lawyer as soon as possible to avoid running out of time. Once we meet to discuss your situation, our legal team will help navigate the entire process, including negotiating with any insurance companies involved and taking your case through the court system. Many personal injury cases never go to trial, but if yours does, our team of lawyers has extensive experience winning favorable verdicts for our clients.
Our team looks closely at each case to see which people and companies should be held accountable for a plaintiff’s injuries. It may not always be obvious who is really to blame. For example, a car crash might not be the fault of another driver, but rather was caused by a defect in the vehicle and the manufacturer should pay for the damages. Lovell, Lovell, Isern & Farabough, LLP excels managing personal injury accident claims, and our attorneys have extensive experience helping clients navigate:
- Drunk Driving Accident – A person is killed or injured in a car crash involving alcohol every 20 minutes in Texas. No one should ever have to go through this experience; however, if this happens to you, know that you are not alone.
- Motor Vehicle Accident – Cars are crucial to getting around in our area. Unfortunately, this means car accidents are sometimes a daily occurrence, and often involved drivers and passengers getting seriously injured.
- Trucking Accident – Trucks have become essential to transporting goods around the United States and are a common sight on our highways. If you are involved with one in an accident though, chances are you will not walk away unscathed. Trucks contribute to some of the most debilitating accidents and being injured in one can dramatically change your life for the worse.
- Workplace Accident – Our area relies on all kinds of jobs, many in dangerous industries, to keep our economy strong. No matter how safe a workplace is, severe accidents can happen that can cause permanent disabilities and life-long struggles.
- Oilfield Accident – While the industry may be prospering, many oil and gas workers face constantly hazardous conditions and are put at risk for devastating on-the-job accidents that can seriously injure or kill them.
Amarillo Personal Injury Lawyers
Our firm can assist with other cases that fall under personal injury, including pedestrian accidents, premises liability, and defective products, to name a few. We are here to discuss any injury you sustained to see if a negligent party caused it and build a case to help you get the compensation you deserve. We will listen to you and fight for you every step of the way to get you the maximum recovery possible. Our overall goal is to take the burden of the case off of you, so you can focus on recovery. If you or a loved one has been injured due to the fault of another, contact Lovell, Lovell, Isern & Farabough, LLP today at 806-373-1515 to discuss your situation.